Planning a Green Wedding in Lake Tahoe? Check out some of these tips.
- Select a venue with natural décor. You will find no shortage of locations in Lake Tahoe that offer natural décor options.
- Use potted plants as centerpieces that can also double as wedding favors. This will allow your guests to bring your plant home and plant it in their yard.
- Send your save-the-dates and directions via email or post them on your wedding website or Facebook event page.
- Purchase a CD of your wedding photos and let your family and friends view them digitally rather than from hard copies
- You double your bridesmaides’ bouquets as table décor at the reception
- Donate leftover food to a shelter and left over flowers to a hospital or nursing home
- Questions to ask a Lake Tahoe Catering Company
- Spring Weddings in Lake Tahoe
You May Also Like