How do I Dispute a Review on Lake Tahoe Wedding Guide?
If you feel a review you’ve received on your LakeTahoeWeddingGuide listing is fraudulent, you can let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note some of these reasons LakeTahoeWeddingGuide will consider removing a review:
- You’ve never conducted business with the person leaving the review
- The review contains profane, vulgar, racist, or adult material
- A court ruling has been issued to remove the review
- Contains personally identifiable information such as your address, date of birth, personal non-business phone numbers or emails, etc.
- Duplicate of another review on another review website or our website
If your dispute does not fall under one of the above reasons, please consider writing a ‘response’ to the review instead. You can read our tips on responding to negative reviews at this link.